|8 tablespoons||black vinegar sauce|
|10 tablespoons||Sriraja Panich chili sauce|
|½ cup||tongkatsu sauce|
Directions: Okonomiyaki sauce
1. Put all ingredients in the pot and mix them all together. Gently stir and heat it until boiled.
2. After 10 minutes, the sauce will be thick and ready for use.
Ingredients: Okonomiyaki dough
|100 milliliters||cold water|
|(option amount)||Dried seaweed strips|
|2 tablespoons||chopped string onions|
|120 grams||cake flour|
|½ cup||bonito flakes|
|1 cup||chopped cabbage|
|2 teaspoons||vegetable oil|
|2 teaspoons||Golden Mountain seasoning sauce|
1. Mix egg, cake flour and cold water well together.
2. Add chopped cabbage and shrimps. Then, season it with Golden Mountain seasoning sauce.
3. Heat the pan. Pour oil into the pan and make sure it’s spread out throughout the pan. Put the mixed ingredients into the pan and try to make it round. Use low temperature and put bacon into the pan piece by piece. Wait until golden brown then flip over.
4. Evenly put Okonomiyaki sauce. Then, sprinkle chooped spring onions, bonito flakes, mayonnaise, dried seaweed strips on top before serving.